Due to being entered into force on 25 May 2018, according to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 Parliament and Council of Europe (EU) decree 2016/679 (RODO) we want to inform that :
1. The administrator of your personal data is MGP ORKAN LLC SKA Company
2. The sources of your personal data we are able to use comprise the large variety of electronic communication (e-mail,enquiry forms), telephone information, orders, enquiries, traditional correspondence.
3. We process the personal data you have passed to us on your own and we use it merely in accordance with and to implement the contract.
The aim of processing your personal data is:
a. the sales contract execution of the products offered by you and the service provided by us for you- based on art. 6 par.1 point b RODO- processing is necessary throughout the contract execution;
b. financial- accounting objective- based on art. 6 par.1 point b RODO- processing is necessary for the execution of legal regulations, e.g. tax regulations including Accounting Law pending the applicable regularions of tax law;
c. claims defence and claims enquiry- based on art. 6 par.1 point b RODO- legally valid MGP ORKAN LLC SKA Company business matter pending the claims period expiry according to Civil Code;
4. The recipients of the personal data as far as the execution of the aims mentioned above can be :
– the people authorised by the administrator in the area of conducted acitivity;\
– the subjects consigned to processing personal data ( processing subjects) on the grounds of the concluded contracts:
– the subjects the administarator will be obliged to share the data with on the grounds of law regulations;
– the subjects who participated in the provision execution resulting from the contract, e.g. courier companies, law firms;
5. Your data will be stored as long as it is necessary to perform all the duties resulting from the contract including those defined in law regulations and to exort claims.
6. MGP ORKAN LLC SKA Company assures that it follows proper technical and organizational conditions providing secure personal data processing before they are revealed.
7. We want to inform that you are entitled to request the access to your personal data, to update it, to remove it or limit its processing, to demur its processing or moving as well as you are entitled to file complaint to the supervisory body.
8. Supplying personal data is voluntary, however it is essential to conclude and executing the contract. If the personal data is not provided, the contract cannot be concluded and executed.
9. As far as your personal data security is concerned you may contact our company on email@example.com, tel. 71 398 80 20 or by writing to the address of our main office provided above.
MGP ORKAN LLC SKA